How can you earn by Mining?
What is mining ?
- Bitcoin mining pools are a way for Bitcoin miners to pool their resources together and share their hashing power while splitting the reward equally according to the amount of shares they contributed to solving a block.
- Meaning the more miners is in the pools the harder it is for hacker to hack the pool.
- There will also be pool fees gain by the pool for using their pool a.k.a website. Here is a list of pool comparisons [Click Me]
- You can visit Minergate for more it provide easy to use GUI and well instructed Console / terminal. You can mine on Mobile, Windows, Linux visit them for more!
Requirements to mine.
- Super Computers to generate more Hashes / sec
- Many CPU processor or GPU “They cost a bombs”
- Best way to mine is to use S9 AntMiner or GPU Machines with PSU Supplies ($100+ USD) “Which is excluded from miner sold separately”
- Require some knowledge about using “CMD” / “Terminal (Linux)” Minergate is the easier just one click and you’re good to go!
Can i mine on my PC / Desktop using my old computers?
- The answer is yes, you can ! Remember your old devices can’t generate the “Dream Hash/Sec”
- Don’t forget about electricity price on your country when you mine. (For AntMiner if you y)
Cloud Mining, What is it, Where to find it?
- It is paying for hashes with a contract 1-3 years, Genesis Mining offers BitCoin Life-Time Contracts.
- Variety of coins for you to mine suit your liking and profitability.
- Be careful when you search on google some sites are offering super good offers which are too good to be true but looks so legit but once you pay them for the hash power you wouldn’t receive the payouts.
Cloud services that is recommended.
- Genesis Mining , Receive a 3% off any purchase, when you use my code “eYtBho” [Read More About Genesis Mining]
- Mine Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies DAILY with HashFlare !
Buy your miners and calculate the possible profit you gain now !
Start calculating now ! With Coinwarz.
Hashrate = Miner’s power | Power Watts = Miner’s electrical output | Power Cost = your country’s $/kWh | Pool’s Fee (Look up on the pool u want to mine on if not put it at 4%) | Hardware cost = how much you bought the miner for | Others leave it as default.
- 1 TH/s = 1,000 GH/s = 1,000,000 MH/s = 1,000,000,000 kH/s
- 1 GH/s = 1,000 MH/s = 1,000,000 kH/s
- 1 MH/s = 1,000 kH/s
Amazon’s (Miners / PSU)
Thank you for reading!
Learn more about technique of hackers. Protect yourself and your coins now!
Start making money on BitConnect! Or Make money on other platform!
Do support this page by switching off ad-blockers / view those ads or Donate at the bottom of the page
*Donations are used to host the site and support my family income*
Share the knowledge with your friends and family!